Club Code of Conduct - Players
September 27, 2023 | London Legends FC
London Legends FC plays a significant role in promoting the physical, social, and emotional development of young athletes who have the ability to identify and make informed choices, think about consequences and base their actions on that information. As London Legends FC players you have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game.
Furthermore, you should be models of good sportsmanship and should lead by example by demonstrating fairness, respect, and self-control. London Legends FC is committed to instituting an environment that is respectful, safe and nurtures learning opportunities for all our players.
London Legends FC has formulated this Code of Conduct and requires that all players involved commits to be responsible for your words and actions while attending or participating in any of London Legends FC events and that you conform your behaviour to the following Code of Conduct:
1. I will treat everyone whom I encounter with respect and dignity.
2. I will always play to the best of my ability.
3. I will be mindful of my language towards my teammates, coaches, parents and the public while representing London Legends FC.
4. I will play fairly, won’t cheat, complain or waste time.
5. I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct towards any other coach, player, parent, participant, official or any other attendee.
6. I will not engage in any behaviour, which would endanger the health, safety, or well-being of my teammates, coach, parents, participant, official, or any other attendee.
7. I will listen and respond to what my coach/ or team manager tells me.
8. I will not use bad or offensive language.
10. I will not engage in verbal or physical abuse towards any other coach, player, parent, participant, or official.
I understand that if I do not follow the preceding Code any/all of the following actions may be taken by my club, County FA or The FA:
1. I may be required to apologise to my team-mates, the other team, referee or team manager
2. I may receive a formal warning from the coach or the club.
3. I may be dropped, substituted, suspended from training or required to leave the team.
4. London Legends FC may make my parent or carer aware of any infringements of the Code of Conduct
I should talk to someone I trust at the club or a welfare officer (Name of safeguarding officer) if I’m unhappy with any aspect of being a player for London Legends FC.
Club Code of Conduct - London Legends FC - Players.pdf Download